The change management workshop helps individuals, teams and organisations manage change and transitions in a proactive and engaging way.
Today’s business environment is changing continuously and at a faster rate. Either we talk about new initiatives, new projects or new technologies the way we work is changing all the time.
However, be it a small process change or a system-wide organizational change, people feel uneasy and
intimidated, many times resisting to change. After all, the proverbial saying “the only persons who like change are babies” couldn’t be more relevant.
So what do you do when you have to drive change in your organization? How do you go about it? Where do you start? How do you deal with different type of people? How do you deal yourself with going through change?
Course duration: 1-2 days
Target group: middle and lower management
- Acquire concrete techniques and develop constructive behaviours to manage change and transitions in a proactive and engaging way
- Learn about the role of leadership and leadership styles in relation to change, what change management is, drivers and barriers to change
- Learn practical frameworks and tools for structuring change initiatives, such as the 8-Step Change Management Process and Stakeholders Communication Strategy
Change Management Workshop format
The 2-day workshop will have 4 working sessions each, containing: •
- Interactive sessions of questions and answers
- Introduction to various change management concepts and frameworks
- Case studies (including video cases) from a selection of industries
- Interactive exercises based on change management frameworks
- Group presentations and debrief
- Key learning points (“how can I apply this in my organisation?”)
Download the Change management workshop brochure
View all proposed workshops:
- Blue Ocean Strategy workshop
- Blue Ocean Leadership workshop
- Creativity and Innovation workshop
- > Change Management workshop
- Tipping Point Leadership workshop