Innovation consultant intern
What is the role about?
An exciting internship opportunity for students who want to gain real experience in business and innovation consulting. Our team based in Brussels helps global companies build innovation capabilities, devise growth strategies, create winning products and services and reinvent business models to capture new market and demand. This is done through the integration of our creativity and strategy development experience with proprietary tools and methodologies built around Design Thinking and Blue Ocean Strategy.
What will you do?
• Support projects through customer, competitive and trends analysis; help facilitating workshops and conducting interviews with various project stakeholders
• Participate in client meetings, take notes of discussions and contribute to formulating project proposals
• Write quality content, including case studies, blog articles and social media content; digital and design skills would be considered an asset
• Contribute to business development by identifying and targeting potential clients, relevant events and other opportunities
• Help planning and running events, responsible for both logistics and facilitation, capture content and insights and translate into reports
• Very good analytical, creative and communication skills
• Business acumen and strategic thinking, able to see the big picture and understand the consequences of strategic decisions
• Ability to deal with uncertainty and change, working both in a team and independently
• Leadership potential, comfortable with facilitating groups and interacting with senior stakeholders
• Very good command of English; Dutch and French would be an asset
If you are interested, please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter stating why would you want to join.